Contact Me To Be My Tenant or Live-In PA



  

I have two vacant rooms in my owner-builder home I've had listed for sale for years now but the property has still not sold. I'm interested to tenant one or two rooms according to alternative options such as conventional paid rental OR room in exchange for services to be negotiated or similar.

It's a very nice house opposite the Indian Ocean on the Coast of Western Australia. There's a big yard with olive trees and I've started growing some vegetables. I wanted to improve the place with rainwater tanks and generally make it more self-sufficient but I've lacked funds owing to not having had local employment for the past couple of years. 

Even though I've dedicated inordinate hours of my time and energy to, Blogging, Content Creation and Social Media Commentary, neither have I been able to generate any online income from my efforts. Whether it be my Sun City Media Freelance Services or a song download from my Australia Wide EP or a donation sent to the Join or Donate page at my Artist Blog, I've never yet received a solitary cent. My pseudonym is Tommy True so I guess I'd better qualify that. About ten years or so ago I was paid $100 for a Voice Over I did for the Voice Mail of a Chinese businessman who was working in Australia. That and a more recent yard cleanup are the two exceptions. So then, I'm not much of a marketeer! Unfortunately my (high end) computer equipment also now needs replacing so I can't offer many of my services until I can afford to do that.

Some time ago, I published a Facebook update and a couple of videos to my YouTube channel in an effort to win the interest of a potential Live-In PA. Namely, a younger female who might suit me and I, her. Suffice to say there was no response. 

I won't get into the nitty-gritty of my suspicions about my content being marginalized on various social media platforms or why I have an audience of no more than a few. I'll simply say, if you're reading this, you're a tiny minority. If you also happen to be seeking new accommodations there's a good chance, particularly if you're an attractive younger woman, this might be some sort of providence so you probably should click through to my Artist Blog and send me a message so we can discuss the matter.

Comments