Jim Morrison - Eye Opening Message to Young People

My TommyTrue ArtistsForTruth comment on this above Jim Morrison interview as follows. 

Somehow I got done out of The Real Thing, namely my girl replete with my sex life. Rather than my human right to be sensible what I received instead was to be forsaken by God, abandoned by my girl and eventually my pride. 

I've been systematically devalued and reduced to isolation and an endless conversation with no one outside myself in an alienation. Not only a heinous sex crime but also a crime of consciousness has been perpetrated against me whereby mind voices comment on what I see or think and consequently attempt to define who or rather what I am. 

Voices not fellow humans are my constant company, explain what I am and forever compromise my identity. Mine should be a sensible and sexy life for a sexy sensible guy but it has been reduced to an Orwellian travesty. I'm sincerely disappointed. 

#Xmas2020

Comments