Ruby (Don't Take Your Love To Town) 2016

 

Especially when you consider she's likely duped in a loop to be a Shiksa (whore) shafted by witless Blow-Ins (symptoms) or indoctrinated Kosher tools for #TheSophisticatedParasite (world communist conspiracy) the American GI was also sent off to fight and die for. Chicanery. 

Similar deal currently happening in Australia whereby #MyGirl has been education system and MSNME system indoctrinated into the Altruism of the globalist agenda. She likes the exotic AustralASIAN boy (as per miscegenation agenda and will invariably altruistically sympathise with the plight of deformed Agent Orange Vietnamese orphans etc) over the White Boy or indeed myself the White Man or older White boy who is made to feel he's too old eventhough my (non-military per se) service has done me out of any sex life with my girl for almost my entire life. 

Yes, I found this clip while doing a search for the original Kenny Rogers song about that crazy Asian War because I figured it should help to support my case in point (blog post I'm writing) that serves to illustrate how my girl has has been systematically stolen from me and my pride thwarted in order to facilitate the world communist conspiracy AKA Legion 😾⚜

Here's the original song.

 

Maybe we need a 3rd Version where he doesn't want to put Her or Himself in the ground but Whomever it is exactly that is behind the Travesty !? 

Suffice iT to say, bullet to the left hemisphere being the last thing I heard from inside my mind, it was a bit of a thing for me to witness on #XmasDay2020 #Louise #SeekingLouise #StillSeekingLouise with an AustralASIAN boy. Is he Pilipino or Vietnamese Australasian? 🤨

 


 

Comments