An Australian Holocaust





What is The Kingdom? The short of it is, The Kingdom refers to The Realm or The Creation so from a biblical perspective it is The Line of Jacob Israel who inherited The Covenant. Namely, The Ancestrally Native White Western European Peoples & Nations thereof. It is also The Kingdom as represented by The Christ when all people of The planet Earth were given the opportunity to belong to The Kingdom

The Kingdom represents the interests of The Hu-Man meaning the Hu (spiritual) Man (with a soul) rather than simply Carnal Man or The Corporate (soulless entity) $ystem. The Kingdom represents The Creation so includes The Animal Kingdom, Earth and every Natural living, seed, tree, waterway, plant or crop upon The planet Earth

The simplest contradistinction is between "The HUman Kingdom" & "The Corporate $ystem". This video, "Seeding Fear" illustrates a great case in point of the difference between The Kingdom & The $ystem.





In this (Part 2) clip I better qualify my position on Jews and offer some insight into my Family background. YouTube Editor not precise so Begins at the very end of (Part 1) and ends at the very start of (Part 3). @ approx 9:30 min - 11:15 min I got the timeline wrong. My great grandfather's family on my mother's side came out to Australia during or soon after WW1 not WW2. 

I have a hiatus hernia, a bloated (distended) gut and ORD. I'm also carrying other yet to be repaired hernias. Hot here and the Air Con stopped working years ago. Feeling dehydrated and somewhat exhausted, I haven't presented as well as I'd prefer. Owing to the new YouTube editor and my no longer having access to video editing software, the presentation also has some "rough" rather than professional edits.

Nevertheless I figured it's more in the public interest to publish this presentation than to be so venal or pedantic as to keep it from the public domain. This amateur presentation doesn't do my years of effort "Justice" but, hey, what MSNME network is going to facilitate a more professional production? Similarly, has a "Live-In PA" volunteered to help out? The answer to these questions is a resounding, "That'll Be The Day!"




This twitter thread is a worthwhile look.


🌞

Preview & Purchase Songs streamed in the above presentations.


Comments

  1. For anyone who may be interested, since writing this post, I've done an online search and rediscovered my Original Acoustic DEMO for my song "Rubin De Naissance Noble". It's actually titled, "De Naissance Noble". It's still listed on my old MySpace profile (see below link). Last I heard, Rupert Murdoch bought the MySpace platform. Unfortunately, the song won't play and I can't Log In to my old AUSSIE PRODUCTIONS account because all my old email addresses were cancelled years ago. Neither does MySpace offer any Contact email or Support with the exception of a useless post that fobs me off by telling me to follow up with my previous email provider to get access to my old email address. Anyway, posting the link here just in case it plays for YOU? If you're reading this give it a TRY and let me know if it does ⁉️ LINK ---> https://myspace.com/aussieproductions/music/song/de-naissance-noble-demo-77176364-85064804?play=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No edit option to correct my spelling on, "RubAn". Also I've now found a copy of the original demo. You can listen to it here. https://youtu.be/PsamGf1Qjs8

      Delete

Post a Comment